Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 20: Opinion Outpost

Opinion Outpost Summary


Opinion Outpost is another survey for cash site. I did not receive a sign-up bonus for joining or for filling out the 8 member profiles. As far as I know, there are no bonus points for these user profiles which are used to match you with surveys. Opinion Outpost will email you when you may qualify for a survey. They will indicate the approximate time, the topic of the survey, and the amount of points rewarded if you qualify. You can only take surveys when you are notified of their availability and can check on the site if there are any available as well. In my experience, the surveys are only available when notified by email. Besides taking the surveys through the site, there is no user interaction like Toluna. You can check your points earned at any time and view your survey history which I think is a nice feature. Opinion Outpost sends out a decent amount of surveys, I have received 23 survey opportunities in the last 20 days. Another exciting feature of Opinion Outpost is the opportunity to try products at home! Within 1 week of joining, I took a survey about frozen food and was invited to participate in an at home study about it. I was sent frozen food to prepare, eat, and review. I was truly surprised when it actually showed up at my door packaged in dry ice and Styrofoam (shipped by FedEx). It was a very fun study in which I made about $2.50 for taking two surveys and enjoyed a free lunch.






























Opinion Outpost Review
Days a member: 20
Activity level:
Medium-High
Hours Invested: 1.5
Survey Opportunities:
23

Surveys Completed and Rewards granted:
9
Email Invites:
23
Points Earned to date:
129 ($12.90)
Rewards: Points (converted to dollars which can be redeemed by check once you reach $5.00) 10 points= 1 Dollar
SPAM email: No

Sign Up Bonus:
No.

Friend Referral:
Yes, awarded 20 points ($2.00) for each friend that signs up and takes a survey.


PROS
Opinion Outpost sends out a decent amount of surveys. If you complete the survey, you are rewarded instantly. If you do not qualify for the survey, you can enter the monthly drawing, play free spin for a chance at $50, or donate a small amount of money to charity. So far, I am pleased with Opinion Outpost. I plan on requesting a check once I reach $20.00. They say it takes 3-4 weeks to receive the check. I will let you know if it comes, but the food did, so I have some faith in this site.

CONS
You will not become a millionaire. More surveys I qualify for would be nice.


What is your experience with Opinion Outpost? Got a question for me? Post a comment!

1 comment:

  1. I tried this for a week. I spent countless hours and only made $2.00. I was honest and thoughtful when answering questions and took my time, only to be told near the end of the survey that I didn't meet the demographics or didn't qualify. This to me is spam! I would answer 20 minutes of very detailed questions only to be told I wasn't getting paid. They got a lot of free time and information from me. Im angry!

    ReplyDelete