Monday, April 12, 2010

The Second Job

All it took was one rainy Sunday afternoon and the hundredth "take surveys, and earn cash fast" advertisement, and thus began my second job. I couldn't take it anymore, regaurdless of what I heard from friends and other blogs, I had to try this surefire get cash fast scheme. Of course, I should know better, being that I work in research and development (science, not marketing of course), but why not go for an interesting ride? Even if it crashes into a brick wall... I mean what's the risk? The chance that my personal infomation is sold to some third party company, my inbox filling with spam and how to grow your penis ads, my cell phone number passed on to a telemarketing company? All for what, the oppurtunuty to make a few bucks? Hell yeah! Sounds like fun, and something to talk about. And who knows, if it really works, maybe I can help out some other curious folks with a lot of time on their hands?

And so I decided, if I am going to do it, I am going to do it right! I will design my "survey experiment" just like I would an experiment for my first job (at which I have experienced at least some success).

No comments:

Post a Comment