Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 23: Brand Institute

I am very disappointed to report that I am yet to be contacted by Brand Institute, Inc. Of the three survey companies I initially signed up for, I was most excited about Brand Institute. What attracted me to Brand Institute was that it was a science/technology based survey site. Users apparently help to determine names for new drugs and medical products. It is a site targeted towards individuals in the science field and received pretty good reviews from other users. Apparently they pay well, but I am yet to be the judge of that. I read in a user review that they only send out survey requests about once a month, so perhaps I still haven't got my invite... I will keep you updated if there is any progress.

If you have any prior experience with this company, please inform me of your success/failure...

No comments:

Post a Comment