Monday, April 12, 2010

The Survey Experiment - What's my goal?

Why am I doing this? What do I want to get out of it? How long would I be willing to torture myself?

I think it's best to state the goals upfront. So what's my goal? I want determine if any of these paid survey sites are legit. To be considered a success, I must recieve some sort of compenstaiton, which can be cash, a check, a gift card, or a free gift. I consider myself a somewhat patient individual, so at the 30 day mark after signing up, I will evaluate each survey site, where I stand as far as rewards, my activity on the site, and how I generally feel about the site. I will stick with each site I sign up for, and sign in on a daily basis for at least the first 30 days. If at day 30, the site is a total bummer and a scam, I will inactivate my account (if any red flags pop up, I will terminate my account immediately). If I enjoy the site and feel it is worthwhile, I will give regular updates of my thoughts and success. Along the way, I will give updates, both good and bad, which will hopefully save you some time and aggravation. My survey experiment began on March 28, so I am about 17 days in. I already have some exciting updates that are soon to come. But, back to the experiment set-up. I initialy wanted to sign up for 5 "reputable" sites and go from there. And the first three I selected were...

Brand Institute
Opinion Outpost
Toluna

No comments:

Post a Comment